In fast changing world today, engineers have to constantly strive to keep their knowledge honed, skills enhanced and keep pace with latest developments in science and technology. This is the only MANTRA for success of individuals and companies. This is the only way companies (and individuals) can gain and retain their competitive edge.
ProSIM assists corporates to help train their engineers in latest of technology and also engineering fundamentals. ProSIM can discuss with companies and develop company specific training initiatives. Some of the trainings we have provided in the past include:
- Mechanics of materials
- Fatigue, durability, creep
- Fracture mechanics and numerical fracture mechanics
- Vehicle dynamics
- Multi-body dynamics
- Finite element analysis (structural)
- Finite element analysis (transient / random dynamics)
- Non-linear FEM analysis
- Contact mechanics
- Meshing and pre-processing.
- Casting process simulation
- Sheet metal forming simulation
- Forging /extrusion simulation
- Tool and die design (for casting, sheet forming)
- Jigs and fixture design
- Topology optimisation
- Parametric CAD modelling
- CAD/ CAE/ FEM Tool specific training programs on ANSYS/ ABAQUS/ Nastran / LS –Dyna/ Hypermesh/ Nx/ CATIA/ etc.