Solutions to Foundry / Casting industries
ProSIM is assisting foundries and casting industries in India by providing solutions to increase yield, reduce rejections, to develop process control maps, to build sensitivity analysis for process control.
Using high end casting simulation technology casting defects such as shrinkage porosity, air entrapment, cold shut, hot tear, die / mold erosion, sand particle inclusion, and so on are predicted. We use one of the leading casting simulation software – Adstefan. ADSTEFAN is a powerful tool to help accelerate and guide the mold design process. It has excellent features such as: Fluidity analysis, Solidification analysis, Thermal stress analysis, Heat treatment analysis, Gate / runner plan design, Gradient casting and so on.
We help rapid process development and optimisation of existing die design / gating design with our knowledge. We have expertise in designing and optimising of runner and gating systems.
We use high-end casting method design software that helps in casting defect prediction, solidification simulation, and casting methods simulation.
- Casting processes, and methods development
- Materials and their behaviour
- Computer simulation technology
More importantly, we know how to assimilate the results of the simulation for the benefit of our customers, and help them to realise faster returns on their investments. We have done this for a variety of casting processes including:
- Sand casting optimisation
- Shell molding
- High pressure die casting (HPDC)
- Low pressure die casting (LPDC)
- Gravity Die casting (GDC)
- Investment casting optimisation
- Tilt casting
- Centrifugal casting
We have done this for a variety of materials including:
- Aluminium alloy casting
- Steel alloys (including special steels, stainless steels) casting
- Cast iron casting
- SG Iron casting
- Non-ferrous alloys (including copper, magnesium alloys, brass, bronze, Nickel, Titanium etc.)